Although similar in a lot of ways to the GIRO P model from Kettler, the AXOS Cycle P has several differences from its predecessor. In general, this cycle is a bit costlier than the other bikes in its specs range. It also doesn’t have a console with online connectivity, a sound system and a cooling fan. But the bike was intended to be a more superior quality version internally and externally than its siblings.
It features a powder-coated, high carbon, tubular steel frame that makes it one of the most durable bikes you can have for your workout regimen. Most of the frame parts of this bike is silver in color, but its sustaining posts have a chrome finish. The seat that it comes with gives superior comfort due to the integrated thick layer of padding.
The AXOS Cycle P offers 16 levels of resistance for its user. The first resistance settings will be quite light, while the 15-16 settings offer quite the challenge. To put it differently, the resistance that the bike offers the required amount for all kinds of users.
Even though the console of the AXOS Cycle P does not have the amenities mentioned earlier, it does offer a range of fitness-oriented features and functions that you’ll love. It has a multi-panel to display and track time, distance, speed, RPM, kjoules, pulse and kcalories. Aside from that, the console lets users introduce their personal data like age, weight and gender to provide better readings.
In summary, the Kettler AXOS Cycle P is a mid-range upright exercise bike that features 16 distinct tension levels and motor-assisted resistance. The crank assembly of this machine is quite sturdy and comfortable to use in your pedaling routines. The goal tracking and recovery function compensate for its lack of amenities such as a sound system and online connectivity.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this beauty now and get the light and intense cardio workouts you’re looking for!
- 12 Training Programs with adjustable intensity levels
- Displays: Time, Speed, Revolutions, Calorie Consumption, Pulse, Training Distance and Heart Rate
- Heart rate measured by telemetric hand grips
- Personal data storage for up to 4 users
- Motor-controlled magnetic resistance system
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- 16 resistance levels
- Adjustable multi-position handlebars
- Secure foam rubber covering for handlebars
- Self-righting pedals with foot straps
- Saddle height adjustable with 10 positions
- Simple relocating with transport casters
- 110 volt power source needed (with powder cord)6