White Hair Silver Needle Tea or Baihao Yinzhen (in Chinese) is a white tea that is produced from the Fujian Province in China. From the white teas being produced around the world, this is the most prized and expensive variety. The reason for this is because only the top buds of the plant are gathered to produce tea. It is commonly included in the list of China’s famous teas.
As a matter of fact, the Baihao Yinzhen or Sivler Needle Tea is a part of the top ten teas produced in China nowadays. It is a Chinese favorite that has been cultivated and used since ancient times that Western countries are just now starting to appreciate.
The tea shoots are harvested in April and the premium young white tea is produced with care by Tealyra. The silver needle tea is delicate and refined into a heavenly drinking experience. Moreover, it has a naturally sweet taste to it that you can compare to dried apricots. Aside from that, it also comes with a woodsy and smoky fragrance that complements its overall appearance.
There are many Silver Needle Tea health benefits that the Chinese have known for many years already. Although daily life stress and a poor diet can bring about early signs of aging, this white tea will help reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Who wouldn’t want to look young and healthy at the same time?
Aside from that, the Silver Needle Tea leaves are rich in antioxidants. It helps neutralize harmful free radicals known to cause cancer in our bodies. Kevin Rose, one of the best stock pickers in the startup world, has the Silver Needle white tea as one of his two favorites teas in the world.
- White tea leaves that are considered one of the most famous and healthy teas in China
- Organic and produced with care ensures that your tea experience is one-of-a-kind
- Has low caffeine levels so people that are sensitive to caffeine don’t have to worry
- Baihao Yinzhen is known for its wide range of health benefits and rich antioxidants
- Naturally sweet taste that is perfect for the woodsy fragrance it comes with